Hi, my name is Patrick Gotthardt and I am an independed software consultant based in Germany.
In June, 2006, I had the opportunity to support one of my professors – Prof. Helmut Balzert – in writing the book “Java 5: Objektorientierte Programmierung” (in english: “Java 5: Object oriented programming”). This collaboration has been expanded when Prof. Balzert wrote “Java 6: Anwendungsentwicklung” where I got the chance to contributed a chapter on developing custom and specialized LayoutManagers for Swing.
I am working as an independend consultant for Jidesoft, as a freelancer, and have been working as a tutor for Web-Engineering and as developer of a software project at the university.
- As the sole developer of the jide.js project, I have developed a highly powerful, modern UI toolkit for creating web applications, based on modern development principles like data binding, separation of concerns and up to date web technology.
- A very simple yet attractive Website for a local medical doctor. It has been designed and developed by Pagosoft in December 2009. Following the clients request, the Site was developed without a CMS as a static Website using Jekyll.
- Another Website developed for a medical doctor. It is build using nanoc, a static site generator, and utilizes the 960.gs css framework.
- mykro Logo
- The client requested a simple yet elegant logo. The website was not designed by me.
- “aiutare” is italian for “to help” and is the web presentation of my private tutoring business. I’ve chosen a simple design that puts emphasize on the content while providing a few visual effects to please the eye. The logo has also been designed by me.